A child’s first scribble is something he tries to express if you give him a pencil. Drawing is relatively simple and easy and it’s something you can enjoy with. It’s also a relatively inexpensive hobby and you can start with a sheet of paper and a pencil. This can continue until you buy expensive pens and graphics tablets – computer hardware through which you can draw on your computer. It is very expensive. However, the accuracy of perfection is very high.
Unlike before the internet era, getting information about drawing and sketching is very easy and inexpensive. You can search for information on Google and get various sites that teach drawing. Also, nowadays, this form of art is appreciated by many young people. Like all other forms of art, with a constant and systematic practice, one can become a great artist.
Here are some simple tips for beginners in drawing
1. If you are drawing and you are right-handed, make sure the light is on your left side. This will prevent the shadow of your hand from falling on your paper.
2. First step when practicing drawing: You must practice drawing a line, a straight line, a curved line, scribbled lines, and your hand must obey the command of your thoughts and visions. You must control your hand and you must be able to bring out what you want.
3. You must draw circles, oval shapes, cross lines, and bold, bold lines. Just like developing a baby from the creeping phase to the walking phase, your art must also develop step by step.
4. These lines and curves are like pillars of a building. The foundation must be strong enough to have a good building; Similarly, these small initial lines and curves will go a long way in your career. You should also start checking “support” on your pencil. You must be able to bring darkness and thickness into the lines you draw.
5. Initially, you will not be able to draw a circle or oval shape properly, however do not be discouraged. You must practice and practice until you achieve perfection. Keep all your drawings carefully from the beginning to see how you have improved. You can also date your sketches and keep them for the future.
6. You need to focus on the point where you feel weak. If you can not shade properly, continue to practice to succeed. You can try your own shading style. Build your own individuality, never copy another artist.
7. Last but not least, use good quality equipment. Pencils 4B and 6B and a good drawing paper should be enough to start. Quality matters so be uncompromising on quality. If you want to learn how to draw, you should take a look at these easy drawing videos, and you can also search for tutorials from your search engine.